Shaping Lnfi Network Future: $TRICK & $TREAT. Your Voice. Your Vote.

Dear Community,

$TRICK and $TREAT. These Assets have already been airdropped during our main net launch, and today, we will outline a detailed plan to put the power in your hands and continue the growth of our broader ecosystem.

Community-Led Assets

Our key positioning is clear — $TRICK and $TREAT are a pair of community-led Assets. Every decision we make is centered around the value accrual to our community and the strengthening of our ever-expanding ecosystem.

$TRICK and $TREAT Asset Distribution

We believe in a fair distribution.

Total Supply: 210M each; 420M in total.

  • ~20% have already been airdropped to our community.
  • ~70% is dedicated to furthering our ecosystem and community growth, including Lightning Network, Taproot Assets, and Nostr Ecosystem Grants. Additionally, we are considering airdrops of $TRICK and $TREAT to selected BRC20 and Ordinal series holders, to further enrich our ecosystem and expand our community reach.
  • The remaining 10% is allocated to our dedicated team as we are committed to the long-term success of our project.

Transparency and Accountability in $TRICK and $TREAT Distribution

At the heart of our project, we firmly believe in transparency and accountability. We’re committed to ensuring that our community is in the loop, with complete visibility into how the funds are being utilized. This way, you can have confidence in the decisions we make and witness the impact on our ecosystem firsthand.

Community Governance

Your voices matter. With $TRICK and $TREAT Assets, you’ll have the power to vote on critical decisions. Each $TRICK and $TREAT equals one vote. You’ll be able to vote for the projects to be airdropped to, issued with grants, and even those authorized to perform Taproot Asset Issuance on our protocol.

Issuance of a Third Taproot Asset

To commemorate the launch of Issuance+Fairmint functions, we’re planning to introduce a third Asset. Its ticker symbol will be decided by our community.


We’re also considering the introduction of staking, allowing users to stake $TRICK and $TREAT to become eligible for a 90% free airdrop, while we retain the remaining 10%.

This is an exciting time for our community, and we can’t wait to see the innovative ideas and projects that will emerge through your votes and contributions.

Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to participate in shaping the future of our ecosystem with $TRICK and $TREAT!

Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey. 🚀🌟



Lnfi Network (formerly NostrAssets)

A Unified Layer 2.5 to supercharge web3 and tokenization on Lightning Network with Taproot Assets, leveraging: Bitcoin, Lightning Network and Nostr